Six Sentence Story
- Last night, I couldn’t remember if I took my anxiety medication.
- This morning, my 6 year old acted like a packed old G from Compton.
- Midday, an AA meeting triggered a major loss grief in my life, setting my anxiety on fire.
- Around 2:40, a miscommunication happened… Which resulted in me confirming I DID NOT take my medication last night.
- I was sitting in my car, at my kids’ school, and had a 35 minute meltdown.
- I’m now eating my feelings through AMAZING dove dark chocolate and peanut butter chocolates.
I’m so thankful for endings!
Parents, there’s no manual… We do the best we can; and, we all need to give one another grace.