Know Your Worth; Own Your Life
Starting back to school always has it’s yays and ughs!!
Here’s a few amazing moments from week 1 done:
- Calandra adapted to a new class/grade just fine.
- She’s extremely routine; which, pushes me to do what needs done sooner than I want to.
- She loves school!! Her big deal was having 2 teachers and learning rhyming words.
- Zivah is doing great, adapting as well.
- She loves Science and Social Studies.
- All her paperwork got turned in 🙂 too!
- Mommy went and walked 2 days this week!
- I took time to relax in my thoughts/feelings/ by the lake.
- I realized I’m down one shirt size!!
I’m thankful for a wonderful first week! It was utterly exhausting but equally rewarding! I hope you all have had just as a blessed week.
Remember I appreciate you so much! Take time to create a lasting legacy.
With Love & Light