I have some wisdom I’d like to share with you, today.
These are concepts you’ve heard before; however, they are worthy of repeating.
- People inturpret life through what they have experienced.
- What people think of you has nothing to do with you.
- What people think of you is who they see in themselves.
- If you feel some type of way about what people think of you, consider what within you needs healing.
- Never let your safety be jeopardized. That’s mental, emotional, spiritual, any divition of safety!
- Someone who says you’re unlovable, isn’t anything but toxic. You don’t need that in your life.
- When you have been hurt, if you choose to be rash, and release your inner immature evil… (That is.. If you have that within you, still!), don’t wine about your misfortunes. You chose your karma.
- Respond to a situation with focus ONLY on the original issue.
- Listen to…
View original post 207 more words