What does this mean? Absolutely anything of your interpretation.
In these ways, you can shed the old and shine through, as a new you.
- Productivity Mindset– You’re enough by simply being. You don’t always have to be moving and doing.
- Weight Loss Challenge – Small changes produce big results.
- Education Level– Being a student is the best opportunity for growth.
- Habit Change – It’s not fun. It’s not easy..It’s necessary.. It will be worth it.
- Victim Mindset – Taking back your power is your choice. Begin reminding yourself that “you can”!
- Hoarding – Things, in large quantity, can be a symbol for an underlying issue. Forcing yourself to sort through it helps you heal.
- Obsession– Too much of anything is never a good thing. We’ve all heard that before. This couples with hoarding. There’s something psychological going on that needs addressed.
- Journaling – Brain dump! Whether in…
View original post 144 more words