– Inhale deeply through the nose and exhale out of the mouth. 3 x
– Inhale deeply through the nose for a count of 4, hold for 7 seconds (if comfortable), exhale for 8 seconds (if comfortable). 3 x
– Inhale deeply and raise one arm, lower the arm and exhale. Repeat with the opposite arm.
– Inhale deeply and raise both arms, stretch to both sides, exhale.
– Inhale deeply and raise both arms, and lean forward as you exhale and stretch the legs and lower back. Let all of your stress fall out of your fingertips and head onto the floor, and let someone else sweep it up! Slowly come up…this can make you dizzy.(You can do this from standing position or from a chair.)
-Pretend you are holding a balloon in front of your stomach. As you breathe in blessings, allow your hands to form…
View original post 410 more words