Know Your Worth; Own Your Life
Her question: If you could make 5 changes to the world, what would they be?
- There would be houses bought up, with leans and loans paid, so homeless people could be off the street.
- Veterans would have unlimited access to therapists, professionals, and reintegrations resources.
- CEO’S would be required to work 20+ hours a week in their employees’ locations. This would produce leaders rather than bosses.
- Children and animal abuse would result in the harshest punishment allowed.
- Water and Air, anywhere, would be free.
What would this world look like if you had the opportunity to change 5 things?
~ Nova Namastè
One thought on “Salted Caramel’s 5 Things Tuesday”
I appreciate you consistently supporting me 💗
LikeLiked by 1 person