…is determined hours before the morning!
How? By improving the quality and quantity of your sleep!
Go ahead and say it…
” I know. I know!! ” 🤦🏽♀️ ” True, I should!” 🤪 ” I don’t have time!!!!! ” 😫
According to the CDC, 1/3 of adults report they get less than the necessary 7 + hours of sleep a night (source).
Benefits of adequate sleep :
- Healthier blood pressure
- Lower sugar levels with more sugar control.
- Brain’s control of hunger, which prevents weight gain.
- Prevents likelihood of sleep apnea.
- Better focus and concentration.
- Longer attention span on tasks.
That said, let’s consider the Quality of your sleep, then. Shall we?
I’m addressing quality because I understand we’re all busy. I know for a fact, that we’re all busy either physically, mentally, or both at the same time……
View original post 106 more words