1. What have you learned from this experience? What will you do differently next time?
2. What scars are you still carrying? What do you need to do to heal more fully? How can you begin that process?
3. What do you want from a new relationship? Are your hopes and expectations realistic? Are you setting the bar too low?
4. What was good in the relationship – that you can take into the next relationship?
5. Can you identify any negative patterns, or mistakes you keep repeating, in your relationships? How can you prevent this happening in the future?
6. What do you need to give yourself? Do you practice self-kindness and self-compassion? If not, how can you start doing this? What is the first thing you need to do?
7. What other nurturing relationships do you have in your life? Our partner or spouse is certainly important ……
View original post 28 more words