Happy to report that I have completed my Peer Support Training with FVA (Fife Voluntary Action) and LA Co-reflection.
A big thank you to Lisa Archibald (LA) and Trish O’Brien (FVA).
We learned about and discussed the following:
- Session 01, Introduction:
- History of peer support and where it came from.
- Peer support values.
- Session 02, Relationships:
- Relational dynamics, and how we might get stuck.
- What do positive relationships feel like?
- Session 03, What Do We Fell and Need:
- Mutuality in relationships.
- Having intentional conversations.
- What parts of my life story do I want to share.
- Session 04, Connections and Endings:
- Forming connections and commonalities.
- How do you move forwards from a disconnection?
- Endings in relationships.
The course was delivered over a total of 10 hours (4 x 2.5 hours sessions on separate days).
The course was delivered via zoom with tutor-led theory and discussions, as well…
View original post 170 more words