Self Motivation Episode 2 — Ponder Younder

The 70′ 30′ Motivation The Best Motivation you can ever get is self motivation. No matter how one tries to help you if you’ve not decided to help yourself then nothing will work out. All the teachings you get in seminars, workshops, online classes will only motivate you 30%. The remaining 70% is left for […]

Self Motivation Episode 2 — Ponder Younder

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s